Alphabetti Theatre are looking for a female Stage Manager for the production of Trolley Boy. Trolley Boy is a 60 minute production featuring 2 actors and will be performed at Alphabetti Theatre in Newcastle upon Tyne and Arts Centre Washington. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team on an Alphabetti Theatre production.
Applicants must be able to commit to all dates, especially performances, and is open to women only (exempt under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1).
Rehearsal Dates: 4 weeks - w/c Mon 4th June, w/c Mon 11th June, w/c Mon 18th June, w/c Mon 2nd July (no rehearsals w/c Mon 25th June)
Get-in/Tech Rehearsal: Sunday 8th & Monday 9th July
Performance Dates: Tuesday 10th - Saturday 14th July, Alphabetti Theatre & Thursday 19th - Friday 20th July, Arts Centre Washington
The main duties will include:
- Attending and running rehearsals
- Running the show - operating QLab (Stage Manager must have QLab on own Mac)
- Sourcing equipment, props and set if necessary
- Setting up the stage
- Leading on the get-ins and get-outs in collaboration with our tech teams and technicians in the venues
- Taking part in production meetings
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 23 May midday
Please send a CV and no more than 1 page covering letter to Chloe Stott at .